|Project||Accolade Estate||Commencement||July 2018|
|Location||Rockbank, Victoria||Completion||Ongoing Rollover of Multiple Stages|
|Client||Resi Ventures PTY LTD||Value||>$15 Million|
Accolade Estate located 35Km’s from CBD, in close proximity to Rockbank Train Station. Stages 1 – 8 entails a package to
subdivide the area in excess of 300 separate titled allotments ready for sale to support a hub for a very active community.
Works were successfully completed for Sewer & Water mains, Road & Drainage, Electrical & telecommunications plus a
temporary retarding basin all whilst working within close vicinity of live traffic, existing electrical and telecommunication
services Bitu-mill ensured constant vigilance to keep all works, road users and the public safe at all times
Excavation for Retarding basin, channel and sediment pond works, grading and forming slopes
Sewer, Drainage and Water Reticulation
Road construction with Pavement layers, Kerb & Channel
Installation of all Electrical and Telecommunications assests
Asphalt works to roadways and carparks
Live Traffic has been successfully managed for the duration of project, including interface with respective authorities which involved sharing parts of the site collaboratively.
There have been no disruptions to nearby residents throughout the construction period.
- Ensuring minimal disturbance of the local flora and
fauna and establishing safeguards to make certain
that nearby waterways are not affected.
- Innovative new passive watering systems were implemented to benefit the environment
- Bitu-mill completed the project ahead of required program
• Challenging sewer works, deeper than 5 meters in heavy rock did not impact our program.
• Continuing to build our strong working relationship with all stakeholders have assisted with driving the project to practical completion ahead of program.
- The client was exceptionally pleased with the quality of the works and the way Bitu-mill directly communicated throughout the works. As an indication of Bitu-mills performance, further stages were granted
- Technological investment into quality systems to ensure electrical audits pass first time every time