|Location||Melton South, Victoria||Completion||Ongoing Rollover of Multiple Stages|
|Client||Lendlease Communities||Value||>$30 Million|
Bitu-mill have been partnering with Lendlease at Atherstone Estate since 2014. Atherstone Estate is a master planned community located 35Km’s from CBD, in close proximity to significant infrastructure. Bitu-mill have had the opportunity to showcase its diversity at Atherstone with our subdivisions, infrastructure, landscaping and asphalting divisions all working on the estate concurrently throughout this development.
Works have involved significant greenfield subdivision for the development which will eventually house circa 4000 residents. Contracted to undertake subdivision works, bridges, wetlands, sports fields, parklands and streetscapes we have been able to sustain well-resourced and importantly safe teams to exceed our client’s expectations and obtain repeat works for the benefit of all stakeholders.
Excavation for wetlands in heavy rock conditions, including retarding basins, channels and sediment pond works
Sewer, Drainage and Water Reticulation
Signalised intersections and Collector road construction
Installation of all Electrical and Telecommunications assests
Asphalt works to roadways and carparks
Landscaping of parks and streetscapes
Bulk earthworks in rocky ground conditions
Bitu-mill’s diverse businesses have managed to exceed client expectations on many fronts:
- Every stage completed & handed over on time.
- Every stage successfully passing Electrical Audits 100% on first assessment.
- Our win-win and solution focused attitude continues to impress leading into repeat work
- Management of downstream flora and fauna while working adjacent to and over the top of a live creek was challenging, Bitu-mill
successfully followed plans to ensure we left environmental surroundings undisturbed.
- Bitu-mill have continued to complete work ahead of program which has led to repeat works.
- Challenging site conditions including solid rock and dehydrated soil have been mitigated by planning smartly and resourcing the project with our large fleet of machinery, as well as utilising a key group of contractors for support.
- Exceptional Landscaping works has led to repeat works
- Quality and timeliness of Bridge Construction was commended by Melton City Council Mayor, and Lendlease Senior
Management at grand opening