Precise planning and management of the limited space to stockpile, Bitu-mill was able to cart material on & off-site without delay, thus guaranteeing screening productivities remained high.
With innovative environmental controls and assistance from Connolly Environmental, working alongside existing Doherty’s creek, we were able to ensure there was no negative impact on the environment during construction.
Utilising Bitu-mill’s own GPS machinery (grader, dozer, compactor) in full, enabled us to safeguard all earthworks were finished to correct design levels.
- Minimal environmental disruptions to existing Doherty’s Creek during bulk earthworks.
- Constructing the main drainage line into the existing Doherty’s Creek.
- Works completed ahead of program
- Separable portion was completed early enough to commence residential sub-division over the top.
- Through intentionally compacting material at a higher standard than required, we saved our client significant time in settlement monitoring, resulting in early titles.
- Positive feedback from Connolly Environmental on our works with exceptional results stemming from environmental auditing.