Bitu-mill has the resources, equipment and know how to carry out any requirement in the construction or rehabilitation of road pavements.
Bitu-mill offers the following road maintenance and rehabilitation services:
- Profiling removal and tipping (or reuse) of the old base course
- Removal and replacement of the sub grade
- Placement of new gravels/crushed rock – often material milled elsewhere (such as RAP) can provide a sound base layer
- Installation of drainage, whether pipes, culverts or table drains
- Kerb and gutter
- Laying of wearing course (AC or spray seal)
- Painting of lines
- Erection of road furniture such as signs, guideposts and fences
Full road reconstruction can be carried out by Bitu-mill on behalf of contractors with confidence that:
- Bitu-mill can turn a failed pavement into a new sealed road.
- Bitu-mill can supply work crews and additional resources to undertake complete packages of work without contractors having to draw on their own resources.