Bitu-mill specialise in road profiling, asphalt paving, road rehabilitation, and civil infrastructure works. We pride ourselves on our diverse range of services within the road construction sector. Drawing on over 30 years of industry experience we’ve built an exceptional team and have a reputation within the industry for delivering superior results that exceed expectations every time. As we continue to grow our 300+ staff are using the most innovative ways to improve the experience for our customers.
As a Commerical Coordinator, you will be reporting to the Commercial Manager. The purpose of the role is to assist in providing support and coordination to the management team and greater Bitu-mill Group. This exciting role will be on a full-time basis. A list of the many duties the successful applicant will undertake include:
- Review various company minor contracts and purchases;
- Assist in tendering activities, project administration, subcontract management, and oversight
- Review and processing supplier credit applications
- Responds to inquiries and resolves problems concerning contracts, services provided, and potentially and persons or divisions affected
- Administration of the company insurances
- Assist in the development and coordination of new social strategies.
- Tertiary qualification in construction or relevant disciplines such as Engineering, finance, or quantity surveying. (Highly regarded)
- A minimum 5 years post qualifying experience in a similar role (Essential)
- Excellent employee engagement and team building
- Strong technical accounting and analytical background
- Confidence in problem-solving, relationship management, and communication.
- An ability to manage and prioritize workloads or ask for help when necessary.
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines within a fast pace environment and having a strong sense of ‘what’s next’
- Full Australian working rights.
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Essential)
- Local Campbellfield location with onsite parking
- New innovative workspace
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Generous salary
- Rewarding workplace culture
- Work-life balance
Does all the above suit what you are looking for? Come join a team where our core values are people first. Simply forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Bitu-mill is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds