Skip to content
Junior Engineering Surveyor
- Civil Construction and Road Maintenance Contractor
- Successful (40+ years) and Expanding
- 300+ staff
- Operations in four states (Melb. HO)
- Latest equipment, systems and methods
- Reporting to the Group Survey Manager
- Undertaking broad range of civil surveying work for Bitu-mill’s operating divisions
- Setting out jobs, managing data and preparing reports (initially guided by an experienced Surveyor)
- Projects include – roads, intersections, sub divisions, bridges, bulk earthworks, landscaping
- Projects are primarily in Vic, with occasional travel to NSW, Qld and SA
The Person – You?
- Ideally 2 years civil surveying experience, but recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Exposure to Leica or Topcon or Trimble survey equipment + associated software – not a prerequisite as we can provide training
- Energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude are givens!
- Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Base salary (paid weekly) – Negotiable depending on experience + Super
- Full maintained ‘Hilux’ 4WD twin cab with tow bar
- Excellent entry role – range of career opportunities with Bitu-mill Group
- Friendly, social, welcoming environment
- Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply via seek
- For more information call Bitu-mill 03 9357 0770
- Recruitment Agencies – We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Interested agencies should contact the Bitu-mill People and Culture Department to register their interest.
Apply OnlineWe are no longer accepting applications for this ad.