- Subdivision, Civil Construction, Landscape and Road Maintenance Contractor
- Successful (40+ years), Stable and Expanding
- 300+ staff
- Latest equipment, systems and methods
- ‘People first’ is our Core Value
- Member of our subdivision team taking greenfield sites and turning them into quality, residential suburbs – safely, on time and to budget
- Reporting to a Project Supervisor and assisting them allocate and complete site works – ie bulk earthworks, road / path set out and construction, trenching, drainage and pit installation, building kerbs and channels etc – you won’t get bored !
- Working alongside, assisting and directing Bitu-mill’s own labourers and our sub-contractors
- Ensuring safety at all times – leading by example and completing all safety documents carefully and on time
- Projects are mainly in and around Melbourne’s Northern and Western suburbs
The Person – You?
- Committed to safety and quality
- Ideally 5 years working on subdivisions and involved in most or all of the activities above
- Good written skills + ideally exposure to tablet based activity recording
- Friendly and positive with lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Takes responsibility for self and others
- You’ll join a friendly team and be part of a positive environment
- Salary is paid weekly + Negotiable depending on experience
- Fully maintained (incl. private use) ‘Hilux Extra cab’ 4WD (or equivalent) with tow bar
- With 9 divisions and operations in 4 states (Melb. HO) Bitu-mill offer broad career opportunities across the group
- Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply via seek
- For more information call Bitu-mill on 03 9357 0770
- Recruitment Agencies – We will not accept unsolicited resumes. Interested agencies should contact the Bitu-mill People and Culture Department to register their interest.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or apply via seek