Looking for supervisors for our Urban division in Geelong, North/West, and eastern parts of Melbourne.
- Plan and deliver high-quality subdivisions to be delivered safely, under budget, and ahead of the program
- Manage site dealings with all stakeholders (subcontractors, suppliers, authorities, etc)
- Assist with onsite documentation, procuring materials and equipment, recording daily activities, and tracking costs
- Identify and remove hazards and unsafe work practices that may affect others in the team
- Managing, motivating, supervising, and directing Bitu-mill’s site team and sub-contractors
- Ideally, 5+ years in supervisor role delivering quality sub-divisions
- Friendly, energetic, enthusiastic leadership skills
- Committed to safety and quality
- Strong attention to detail – careful, thorough and neat
- Partnership and teamwork focus at all levels with a positive attitude
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Good verbal and written references to verify the above
- Good attitude, willingness to be a leader in the field and set a hard-working example
- Strong understanding of Construction Specifications and methods
- Ability to think on your feet and make good decisions
- Full Australian working rights.
- Workplace training provided
- Excellent culture based on values of win-win and people first
- Access to an employee assistance program
- Generous salary
- Work-life balance
Does all the above suit what you are looking for? Come join a team where our core values are people first. Simply forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Bitu-mill is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.