Reporting to the Group Survey Manager tasks will include but not limited to;
- Undertaking a broad range of civil surveying work for Bitu-mill’s operating divisions.
- Setting out jobs, managing data, and preparing reports
- Projects include – roads, intersections, subdivisions, bridges, bulk earthworks, landscaping, road profiling (milling)
- Primarily located in Victoria, with projects in outer western suburbs and inner-city suburbs of Melbourne.
- Ideally, 5 years of civil surveying experience,
- Preferred exposure to Leica or Trimble survey equipment + associated software
- Energy, enthusiasm, and a positive attitude are givens!
- Be able to manage time effectively and prioritise activities
- Be an effective communicator
- Victorian Driver’s Licence
- Full Australian working rights
- Base salary (paid weekly) – Negotiable depending on experience
- Fully maintained car
- Excellent entry role – a range of career opportunities with Bitu-mill Group
- A friendly, social, welcoming environment
Does all the above suit what you are looking for? Come join a team where our core values are people first. Simply email [email protected]
Bitu-mill is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Applications are strongly encouraged from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people with a disability; people who identify as LGBTIQ; and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds